New on DVD! Get your favorite lightsaber and your big bucket of LEGO bricks ready because your favorite Star Wars characters are back in the LEGO® Star Wars®: The Empire Strikes Out, this Tuesday, March 26, 2013.
Luke Skywalker, and the heroic Rebel Alliance, have a new Imperial threat in this new. The heroic Jedi-in-training quickly learns that saving the galaxy means crazed fans and celebrity status. but will they be able to save the galaxy again?
Missed the first LEGO® STAR WARS®?
The younglings go on fieldtrip
They meet an orphan called Ian
Ventress steals battle plans from the Republic
Ian causes trouble and the younglings have to flee
Yoda and Cody go after Ventress
C-3PO, R2-D2 and the younglings end up on Tattooine
The group are captured and sent to Jabba-the-Hutt
Yoda and Cody capture Ventress
The younglings escape from Jabba-the-Hutt
The younglings are rewarded for bravery
Ian is revealed as Hans Solo
Star War fans will be glad to know that The Empire Strikes Out will have more references to the films with their favorite Star Wars characters then the first time around.
Here’s some of what to look out for in this new LEGO Star Wars DVD:
- Luke Skywalker: Luke has just destroyed the Death Star, but can he get away from his adoring fans in time to complete his next mission?
- Darth Maul: Much to Vader’s annoyance we see the return of Darth Maul, the painted warrior from The Phantom Menace.
- Darth Vader: That’s right people; he is here in LEGO form. The ultimate Sith warrior struggles to adapt when Darth Maul returns to steal his thunder.
- A New Death Star: The Emperor decides to build a new Death Star after Luke destroys of the first one. But whom will he choose to oversee the construction?
- That Scene with Luke and Vader: Oh yes! That scene is now in LEGO format, but will Vader be able to get those famous words out in time?
- Emperor Palpatine: The Sith Lord is back and now has two Darths to look after, but which one is his favorite: Darth Vadar or Darth Maul?
- Princess Leia: Princess of the republic, sister of Luke (though he doesn’t know yet… does he?), and Hans’ love interest is just as feisty in her new LEGO form.
- The Millennium Falcon: The Millennium Falcon is here! If this doesn’t excite you then maybe you need to be reminded, “It’s the ship that made the Kessel run in less than twelve parsecs.”
- Chewbacca: Chewbacca may not be quite as hairy but he’s here and as grumpy as ever. Luckily for C-3PO he’s also lost none of his driving skills.
Ready for the LEGO Star Wars Empire Strikes Out? Never fear! It’s available on DVD, this Tuesday, March 26. May the force be with you!