The 3rd installment of the popular Disney/Pixar Cars franchise is almost here! Cars 3 arrives in theaters on June 16, 2017. The legendary Lighting McQueen is back, but this time he is finding himself pushed out racing, as he not only loses his title but also has a terrible crash. With McQueen facing a new generation of fast race cars, he turns to Cruz Ramirez for help as he prepares to compete on Piston Cup Racing’s biggest stage: the Florida 500.
To celebrate the release of Cars 3, we’re excited to be sharing the FREE Cars 3 printable activity sheets with you.
We have a total of 6 different Cars 3 activity sheets for you – just print out the pages linked below and you’ll have instant Cars fun!
Here’s a list of what we have for you:
- Build Your Own Race Course: Assemble the cones and then design your own course to race your friends!
- “Race to the Finish” Board Game: Print out the pages and tape together to make your own large size board game. Player pieces, cards, and dice are all included too.
- Piston Cup Race Maze: Be the first racer to make your way around the track to win the Piston Cup!
- Memory Card Game: Cut out the cards from the 6 printable pages and test your memory as you try to remember where you saw the matching cards.
- Spot the Difference: Help Natalie Certain analyze the two images and find the 7 items that are different.
- Miss Fritter’s Corn Fritters Recipe: Show your guest some southern hospitality by making these tasty appetizers!
CLICK BELOW TO PRINT:
Cars 3 Piston Cup Race Maze (1 page)
“Race to the Finish” Board Game (12 pages)
Cars 3 Memory Card Game (6 pages)
Cars 3 Build Your Own Race Course (16 pages)
Cars 3 Spot the Difference (1 page)
Miss Fritter’s Corn Fritters Recipe (1 page)
Follow CARS 3 on your favorite social media accounts: